Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-Inch 2.6GHz 8GB Memory 256GB Solid State Drive
The MacBook Pro "Core i5" 2.6 13-Inch (Mid-2014 Retina Display) features a 22 nm "Haswell" 2.6 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (4278U) with dual independent processor "cores" on a single silicon chip a 3 MB shared level 3 cache 8 GB of onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (which could be upgraded to 16 GB at the time of purchase but cannot be upgraded later) 256 GB of PCIe-based flash storage and an integrated Intel Iris 5100 graphics processor that shares memory with the system. It also has an integrated 720p FaceTime HD webcam and a high-resolution LED-backlit 13.3" widescreen 2560x1600 (227 PPI) "Retina" display in a case that weighs just less than 3.5 pounds (1.57 kg). It does not have an internal optical drive. Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.0 two USB 3.0 ports two "Thunderbolt 2" ports an HDMI port an audio in/out port and an SDXC card slot. In addition this model has a backlit keyboard a "no button" glass "inertial" multi-touch trackpad a "MagSafe 2" power adapter and an internal sealed battery that provides an Apple estimated 9 hours of battery life. Compared to its predecessor this model is extremely similar but it has a slightly faster processor more standard RAM and some different identifiers.
- 13" Laptop 2.6GHz Intel Core i5
- 8GB Memory 256GB Solid State Drive
- Integrated Intel Iris 5100 graphics processor
- Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.0 two USB 3.0 ports two "Thunderbolt 2" ports an HDMI port an audio in/out port and an SDXC card slot.
- Fresh installation of macOS 10.14 Mojave includes new MagSafe adapter
30 Day Warranty
Non-Retail (Bulk Packaging)